[Vacancy] WWF Indonesia – GA Coordinator
WWF-Indonesia is an independent member of WWF, the global conservation organization, that operating close to 100 countries worldwide. WWF-Indonesia is registered under the Indonesia law and operates with 23 offices in 14 provinces, with the vision to conserve Indonesia’s biodiversity for the well being of present and future generations
To support our programs, we are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
· Manage office logistics and assets (incl. purchasing, facility administration, office assets administration).
· Ensure efficient running of office administrative services (incl. office facilities, security and cleaning service provider).
· Ensure that all facility infra structure is properly maintained.
· Evaluate, recommend and direct implementation of security needs.
· Serve as liaison for organization procurement for non-inventory items.
· Bachelor degree in Law, Psychology, Business Administration, or Human Resources Management.
· Minimum 5 years experience
· Strong people and communications skills; possess the ability to report and communicate at all levels within the organization.
· Possess a working understanding of general administration concepts.
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office, with an emphasis on Visio and Project.
· Strong attention to detail.
If you meet above requirements, kindly please send your comprehensive resume and recent photo not latter than one week after this advertisement to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no telephone nor mail letters inquiry