[Vacancy]Leighton Contractors Indonesia; HSE Superintendent
Leighton Contractors Indonesia
Position : HSE Superintendent
Location : Kaltim
• To communicate, manage & control the implementation of the Company s Safety, Health & Environmental Policies & Procedures WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ensuring all employees perform their duties in a healthy, safe & environmentally responsible manner.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Well versed with HSE legislation as well as OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 requirements, proficient in MS Office, having good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a HSE related role in mining industry ; in coordinating HSE related training programs ; performing HSE audits & inspections ; incident investigation, analysis & reporting processes ; providing management with regular feedback on HSE matters (meeting, presentation, report writing) ; and familiar with HSE Management Systems & their implementation at an operational level.
• Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably specializing in Health and Safety or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
Should you meet those criteria, please send your CV in MS word to our website: www.leightonint.com.