[Vacancy] Goodyear – General Account Manager
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world’s largest operator of commercial truck service and tire re-treading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunities is:
GENERAL ACCOUNTING MANAGER
* Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
* Coach, develop and supervise general accounting team to raise their skill levels while improving department flexibility and contingency planning
* Oversee all general ledger transactions to ensure both proper accounting treatment and adherence to internal policies.
* Act as a key resource working directly with the Controller on special projects, external audits, and continuous process improvements in such areas as internal control environment, account reconciliations, accounts payable, expense reimbursements, and financial reporting.
* Liaison for internal control and financial statement audits conducted by both internal and external auditors.
Requirements / Qualifications:
* BA in Accounting and CPA required.
* 5+ years of accounting and finance experience, preferably in both public accounting and private industry.
* Experience in manufacturing required, preferably in aerospace.
* Knowledge and experience with the implementation of lean principles.
* Strong analytical skills, documentation skills, and people skills are a must.
* Capable of interfacing objectively with people at all levels and all functions within the organization including Sales, Operations, Contracts, Finance Program Management and Senior Management.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than September 10, 2009 to:
Human Resources Department
email@example.com (Max. 100 kb)
Only shortlist candidates will be notified, there fore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply