[Vacancy] Streetdirectory – C# Programmer
Streetdirectory is a technology and publishing firm with offices in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia & Philippines. Collectively, the group hires over 300 staffs in Asia.
Our consumer arm owns and manages Asia’s most popular travel and map directory Streetdirectory.com. Monthly, over 2 million unique visitors uses Streetdirectory.com to find Maps, Businesses, Driving Directions, Jobs and Travel Information. This makes us the top 3 local sites in Singapore. In Indonesia, we manage another popular site www.streetdirectory.co.id.
Our corporate arm focuses on developing location-based software and solutions; specialising in Geomatics, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Wireless Communication, GPS Tracking and Mobile Applications. Our products and services are used by many Security Agencies, Governments and MNC’s across Asia.
In Indonesia, we house over 100 fun loving staffs while 50% of them are programmers & developers. We currently have vacancies for over 10 x PHP programmers. If you would like to work in a programming environment with lots of challenges and learn from the best programmers in Indonesia, we would like to have you on board.
Currently, our company has a vacancy available both senior and junior programmers. Please see our requirements below. We hope to see you soon.
* As the successful candidate, you are practical and logical in solving technical problems, you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English .You have a keen eye for detail and methodical in carrying out work processes. You are able to meet deadlines and a self-driven team player in a dynamic environment.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): C#.Net, MySQL, MSSQL
* Having knowledge in OOP
* Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
* Comfortable producing well-commented and structured code.
* Strong personality, self motivation, able to work independent or team, and able to work under pressure.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
This Position is for our Jakarta Office. We are located at :
Wisma 77, 5th FL
Jl. Letjen S.Parman Kav. 77
Slipi Village, Palmerah
Jakarta Barat- 11410
See map of : Wisma 77
Our website: www.streetdirectory.com