[Vacancy] ExxonMobil-User Support Geoscientist (usg)
are you ready to join us?
User Support Geoscientist (usg)
An ExxonMobil affiliate in Indonesia is currently seeking a national Jakarta-based User Support Geoscientist – Upstream Information Technology with proven experiences to provide exceptional support to a high caliber team of Exploration, Development and Production Geoscientist and Geo-technicians.
Candidates should have:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology or Geophysics
• Mapped your career as a Geoscientist, preferably with technical computing experience
• Strong skill sets in 2/3D seismic interpretation and solid understanding of time-depth conversions and geophysical modeling
• In depth understanding of the methodologies that are intrinsic to data acquisition, management and interpretation
• High level hands-on proficiency with applications such as Petrel, GeoFrame, VoxelGeo, GeoDepth, Geolog, ArcGIS and others
• Demonstrated ability to analyze workflows and technical issues and to promote the most effective use of Geotechnical application suite Skills across Windows, Linux and Unix computing environments
• Effective collaboration skills and a team player
• Excellent communication skills in English
Using your extensive experience, you will support the geosciences teams to optimize the utilization of their application suite, as well as trouble shooting and data manipulation. You will also responsible of developing and mentoring technical staff in the uptake of leading edge-technology.
Candidates who meet these criteria should send their resume along with cover letter written in English to:
No later than 31 August 2009
Al applicants will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers
Taking on the world s toughest energy challenges