FIRCROFT; RESERVOIR ENGINEER – SIMULATION
RESERVOIR ENGINEER – SIMULATION
This vacancy is required for our client, an established international company.
• Have the experience with the application of traditional and non-traditional reservoir engineering techniques including decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, well test analysis, material balance, pressure transient analysis, economic and risk analysis and other aspects of reservoir engineering.
• Ideal candidate should have 7+ years experience in reservoir engineering work, including studies, good back ground in reservoir related software – Simulation (ECLIPSE, PETREL, PROSPER, SAPHIR, PVTSIM, PETEX, OFM software) and computer literacy; using computer and mathematical simulation methods and database systems.
• Required to have expertise and experience across multiple countries, basins, plays and reservoirs (expected to be recognised as a professional and industry leader in functional area for Principal Consultant level). May have completed broadening projects, assignments, or other ‘out of function’ secondments
• Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes
• Broadly based, experienced Reservoir Engineer, with demonstrable track record of success in a wide variety of upstream oil & gas projects,.
• Extensive operational knowledge, reservoir modelling, field development planning, production optimisation and reserves experience. Additional specialist skills an advantage.
• Detailed, hands-on knowledge of state-of-the-art Reservoir Engineering techniques, software tools and data analysis methods (both analytical and numerical), and their application to problem solving.
• Sound understanding of associated subsurface and other related disciplines (eg. geology, geophysics, drilling, facilities, economics), with proven ability to operate effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both upward and downward.
• Detailed working knowledge of the clients subsurface technical software tools.
• Relevant technical degree and demonstrable track record of continuous training and development throughout career.
• Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to: Indonesia@fircroft.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted