Lowongan Kerja di PT Anzawara Satria [ Expiry date: August 31, 2009]
PT. Anzawara Satria, a growing coal mining company headquarters in Jakarta which owns and operates a coal concession in South Kalimantan is seeking for highly qualified individuals to fill in the following challenging position:
The ideal candidate must have minimum 3 years experience with a mining company. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in Mine Planning and Mine Operation scope of works by utilizing Mine Planning softwares such as Minescape, Minex, Surpac, etc.
General Requirements for the position:
• A relevant degree (S1/Bachelor) from a reputable University,
• Experience in working with coal mining contracting firm or coal mining firm,
• Experience in monitoring mine progress vs. plan,
• Experience in calculating work hour, equipment usage, and other economics,
• Solid experience in Mine Planning and Mine Operation scope of works by utilizing Mine Planning softwares & computer systems such as Minescape, Minex, Surpac, etc.
• Minimum STM in Geodetic Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years experiences in Mining,
• Strong survey computer (ACAD, Surpac and other survey software),
• Proficient in survey instruments,
• Good spiritual and physical.
• Single Male/Female, max of age 30 years-old,
• Education S1 from reputable university,
• Excellent spoken and written English,
• Great computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Words, Excel and has some basic networking know-how,
• Having experience as marketing min 2 years (from mining company is advantage),
• Attractive appearance with good interpersonal and communication skill.
For the selected candidate, a competitive package will be offered.
Please send your comprehensive resume together with recent photograph and related certification, to the e-mail address below (max 100 kb) before 31st August 2009:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.