[Vacancy] Commonwealth Bank – Collections and Recovery Officer
Collections and Recovery Officer (CRO)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with GPA > 3.00
* Minimum five years of banking litigation or law firm experiences with a proven track record of results in debt recovery, having good background in debt recovery management, advanced knowledge of litigation management within banking institution and strong ability to represent the bank’s legal position.
* A self starter who is ambitious and a strongly motivated team player
* Able to work effectively as an individual and also in a team environment
* Able to work well under tight deadline
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
* Outstanding PC skill on Microsoft Office
* Proficient in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph (4×6) no later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisement to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 8367 JKSMP
(Please put code CRO on the top left side of the envelope)
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.