Jobs at ConocoPhillips – MEASUREMENT SUPERVISOR
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
The Measurement Supervisor will report directly to the Supply Assurance Manager and have the following primary responsibilities:
• Supervisor & Mentor of 3 measurement engineers, 6 field measurement technicians and one volume coordinator to achieve accurate measurement results for the Business Unit
• SPOC and Interface with new projects to ensure measurement meets the required standards and is maintainable. Position would provide final approval authority for all flow measurement devices associated with new projects and/or facility modifications.
• SPOC and Interface with the Commercial group to ensure the viability of measurement clauses within COPI contracts comply with the standard and/or standards are developed for special considerations provided our customers.
• Develops the strategies for procuring, operating and maintaining measurement devices in accordance with Government of Indonesia approved delivery procedures
• Responsible for addressing all audit findings. Review all measurement audits and develop actions and priorities for measurement resources to ensure closure. Work with Commercial for any discrepancies of measurement results under contracts.
• Develops operating expense budgets for ongoing measurement requirements and develops funding rationale for measurement improvements required in existing operations.
Qualification & Experience:
• As a minimum, the candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical, Structural, Civil, Industrial Engineering and Chemical Engineering with 10 years experience in oil and gas industry.
• Previous work experience in Gas & Liquid Measurement and strong knowledge of all types of Gas and Liquid Measurement in oil and gas operations.
• The candidate shall have extensive experience in planning, scheduling, and prioritizing work and supervising staff to achieve work goals and objectives. Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
• Able to translate procedures & correspondence from Indonesia to English and vice versa.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to: