Vessel owner and operator who servicing offshore oil company – 3 Positions
We are vessel owner and operator who servicing offshore oil company, needed Deck/Engine Officer and Port Engineer with following criteria:
1. Having good attitude and mannerism, willing to work hard and good responsibility.
2. Certificate compliance with STCW 1995.
3. Familiar with ISM Code and reporting system.
4. Capable to operate computer specially Windows and MS Office.
5. Capable to use English in oral and written.
6. Offshore working experienced more preferable.
I. DECK OFFICERS (CODE: DO)
– Certificate ANT I/II/III
– Endorsement at least valid for 1 year.
– ORU/GMDSS valid for 1 year.
– BST, AFF, SCRB, Radar and Arpha Simulator, SSO and MC certified.
II. ENGINE OFFICERS (CODE: EO)
– Certificate ANT I/III
– Endorsement at least valid 1 year.
– BST, AFF, SCRB and MC certified.
III. PORT ENGINEER (CODE: PE)
– Mechanical/Electrical background.
– S1 University degree or ATT II certificate.
– CAT Marine Engine maintenance experienced more preferable.
– Good administration and reporting capability.
– Station in the office and travel vessel to vessel.
Submit your application, photograph, copy of certificates and CV to
PO. BOX. 121 JKPHW 10120
and put the code on the envelope latest on 30 June 2009.