PT Greenfields Indonesia – Accounting Staff
PT Greenfields Indonesia, a fast growing agribusiness company with operations and markets in Indonesia and outside Indonesia is looking for an Accounting Staff for our branch office in Daan Mogot, Jakarta.
· Minimum a Degree (S1) holder in Accounting
· Understand Indonesian Tax Regulation and Policy (Brevet A & B Certification)
· 2-3 years experience in accounting field in consumer goods industry
· Having experience in Tax (e-SPT) and Accounting software
· Able to work under pressure, self motivation, and focus on details
· Good management and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels
· Good command of spoken and written in English will be an advantage
· Responsible for day-to-day accounting process
· Prepare tax reconciliation, calculation, and tax form (SSP) monthly of PPh and PPN
· Prepare detail monthly management report and provide data for auditors
· Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision and willing to work overtime to meet deadline
You could find further information of us by visiting: www.greenfieldsmilk.com
Please submit your detail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is June 15, 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for our recruitment process.
Please send your complete resume within 2 weeks and stating your current & expected salary.
Put “Acc.Staff” as your email subject