Schneider Electric – 8 positions
PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications.
Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (PS)
• Degree in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0.
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing environment as Quality Manager.
• Good and strong understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), 8D Problem Solving and FMEA methodology.
• 6 Sigma Green Belt trained or equivalent is preferred for continuous improvement project.
• Able to communicate with all level and department and demonstrate leadership skill to drive for excellent quality performance.
TECHNICAL ANTENNA (TA)
• Diploma or Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0.
• Having at least 1 year experience as Product Engineer.
• Striping in Electronics Analytical Skill (able to read Electronics Schematic Diagram).
• Having knowledge in electronics component and its function.
• Good knowledge in PCBA process (SMT and Solder wave) and understand about IPC standard.
• Having technical skills in: Analog design, power supply, PCB routing, EMC, Mechanical Packaging, Electro-mechanical and electrical contacts, plastic molded and stamping parts.
• Having experience in assembling processes. automation processes and products knowledge.
• Having method skills in Project/portfolio management, Six Sigma, FMECA.
METHOD ENGINEER (ME)
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0.
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing environment to drive for manufacturing excellent process improvement to achieve productivity & quality target.
• Having strong knowledge to design production processes for new or existing production line, manual and semi automatic assembly line machines, jigs and fixtures.
• Knowledge on MTM or Time Study will be more advantage.
TEST & MECHATRONICS ENGINEER (TME)
• Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0.
• Having 2 years experience in manufacturing company as Test Engineer of electric or electronic products.
• Able to write/modify test programs and understand control system.
• Familiar with Robot Concept, PLC (MODICON), HMI Mangelis), Visual Basic 6 or .netVisual C++, Servo Motor / Stepper Motor, Pneumatics system.
• Understand Variable Speed Drive or Inverter, Motion and Drive, Electrical Drawing (System Control) and Soldering Process.
• Highly motivated and capable of producing analysis to eliminate equipment downtime, spare parts usage, preventive maintenance.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MT)
• Diploma or Degree in Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with min. GPA 2.8.
• Having good and strong understanding on the basic industrial control equipments, practicing automation is an advantage.
• Having 3 years experience in manufacturing environment.
• Able to work independently or as a team.
• Willing to work hard and under pressure.
SENIOR MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (S-PS)
• Degree in Industrial / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputable university.
• Having at least 4 years experience in high volume manufacturing company as Senior Production Supervisor.
• Strong leadership and having experience in managing and controlling manpower.
• Excellent knowledge in manufacturing system (lean manufacturing, kanban, 5S) and planning.
• Strongly contribute in continuous improvement program (Six Sigma).
• Having knowledge in design production process, production line, jigs and fixtures will be an advantage.
• Familiar with SAP system (PP Module) is an advantage.
SENIOR ACCOUNTING /TREASURY & TAX
• Degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting.
• Having at least 3 years experience in financial accounting of manufacturing company and/or accounting firm as Financial Auditor.
• Able to handle full set of accounts (AP/AR/GL), taxes, and deal with Tax Office.
• Strong understanding of Accounting Principles (PSAK).
• Having Brevet A or B would be preferable.
• Able to handle treasury and BI reporting.
• Strong understanding of cash flow management.
• Having knowledge of Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) and ASEAN common Effective Preferential Tariff (CEPT), would be preferable.
MANAGEMENT CONTROL (MC)
• Degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting.
• Accounting, Financial or budget planning background and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in that context and with strong exposure to management controlling and financial reporting.
• Experience in Manufacturing Finance Management is considered an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in English, organizational and coordinating skills.
• Ability to multi tasks and prioritize, recognizing financial timelines and full alignment to set objectives.
• Pro-activeness, assertiveness, team working, adaptability and flexibility are essential requirements.
1. The candidate must have good command in English, and knowledge in French is added advantage.
2. The candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learning and have positive attitude.
3. Willing to stay in Batam.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within 7 days to:
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Jl. Beringin Lot 04 BIP Muka Kuning – Batam, Indonesia
Expiry date: May 30, 2009