PT Istech Resources Asia – Livelihood Specialist
PT. ISTECH RESOURCES ASIA
Engineering & Management Consultancy Services
Due to continue operational growth in the Tangguh, Papua Region, our Client in Oil and Gas Company has immediate vacancies for qualified professional for specific position as follow:
• Assist in designing, implementing, managing and negotiating existing and new integrated livelihood activities with an emphasis on agriculture (horizontal and vertical integration of crops, livestock, trees and aquaculture), fisheries, access to finance, risk management, and efficiency.
• Coordinate a perfomance tracking and monitoring system on budget, contracts, MOU, and expenditures for the ISP Livelihood program.
• Ensure compliance of commitments against the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (AMDAI), Government of Indonesia, and external panel requirements.
• Monitor program achievement against key performance indicators, milestones, and report progress against plans.
• Coordinate planning, processes that improve implementing partner performance and manage risk, delivery and quality assurance through audits, evaluations, performance measurements and quarterly reviews.
• Ensure timely submission of monthly / quarterly/biannual/annual reports to internal & external stakeholders.
• Track status against program plans/target and indentify any risk of deviation and improvement opportunities.
• Assist in preparing briefing and presentation material for internal and external visitors.
• Remain abreast of “Best Pratice” in agriculture, fisheries, microenterprise and microfinance program management through networking, research, training, and other means.
• Ensure knowledge and skill transfer and mentor a local incumbent to assume the Livelihood Coordinator position post-contract.
• Perform work to the highest professional and ethical standards, in a efficient and cost effective manner, and in accordance with company policies & procedure and code of conduct.
• Apply appropriate technology solutions associated with crop system, soil and plant nutrition management, organic approaches and solutions, produce handling, storage, packing and integrated Pest Management approach.
• Work with national and regional entities to assess local government capacity development needs and to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate capacity building programs to strengthen food, agriculture, fishery, foresty, and rural development policies.
• Ensure value-add chain in linking producers to demand, including market assessments, produce supply arrangements, value-added technology, operating efficiency and quality control.
Qualification / Characteristics:
Education & Experience:
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Business, Agriculture, Rural Development or related science is required. Agriculture background or exposure preferred.
• Minimum 8 years experience working with an NGO, donor agency or agriculture food related business. Delivering agriculture, livelihood or small business programs in rural areas with field based experience is necessary. Papua experience would be an added plus.
• Incumbent will possess a broad range of experience including proven team and contractor management experience, demonstrated ability to exercise judgement without upward referral; front line leadership exposure ; and, sound overall understanding of best practice in rural economic development assistance and desired standards and methodologies.
• Experience working with government agencies, strengthening farmer/fisher groups and/or cooperatives and designing, implementing, managing integrated livelihood system (agriculture, fisheries, microenterprise development, access to finance) and facilitating market linkages with emphasis on the value-chain.
• Must have strong business sense in terms of understanding and integrating business principles into planning and performance process.
• Self-starter and solutions-oriented with strong analytical thingking and pratical judgement.
• Ability to think strategically, conceptually, but with a strong grounding in realistic approaches.
• Ability to negotiate, and lead or influence groups, as appropriate to the situation.
• Able to engage with technical peers, collaborate with work peers, and mentor Livelihood team.
• Ability to facilitate complex issues between and bring to resolution.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written English.
• Assimilates complex, ambiguous data to indentify key issues and aid decision making.
An interesting remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidate.
All applicants will be treated confidentially and must be send by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks.