Leighton Contractors Indonesia ; 4 Positions
1.HSEQ Training Superintendent.
To develop, coordinate and evaluate HSE training programs.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent and registered as a Safety & Health Officer with Governmental Bodies.
– Well versed with HSE legislation as well as OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 requirements.
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a HSE related role in mining industry ; in coordinating HSE related training programs ; in performing HSE audits & inspections ; in Incident investigation, analysis & reporting processes ; providing management with regular feedback on HSE matters (meeting, presentation, report writing) ; and familiar with HSE Management Systems & their implementation at an operational level.
To assist QHSE Manager in assuring the effective implementation of LIL’s quality management systems, policies & procedures with the objective of ensuring high-quality project management, productive work planning, quality products & the overall satisfaction of the client.
– Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Quality Assurance discipline.
– Trained/ registered as an internal or external QA Auditor (ISO 9001 standard).
– Well versed with legislative as well as ISO 9001 requirements.
– Having min 5 years working experience in experience in a Quality related role in mining industry at a Senior level ; familiar with ISO 9001 & Quality Management Systems & their implementation at an operational level ; experience in performing quality related inspections, testing programs & audits ; experience in non-conformance reporting, analysis & corrective action management. ; experience in providing management with regular feedback on Quality matters (meeting, presentation, report skills).
– Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
– At least 5 years working in the same role, preferably in coal mining industry.
– Having good understanding of AMDAL (Environmental Impact Assessment), AMD (Acid Mine Drainage), Mine Reclamation, ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
– Should have good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
4.Drill and Blast Engineer.
Degree from Engineering (Mining) or equivalent.
Must possess Certificate in Shot Fires
Familiar with Blast design software
At least 3 years working experience in the same filed in coal mining industry
Should you meet those criterias, please send your CV in MS word to our website www. leightonint.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org