PT East Asia Minerals Indonesia – Accounting Manager
We are a subsidiary of East Asia Minerals Corp (www.eaminerals.com) and require an Accounting manager with an initial term of six months, and a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
The candidates should have:
• public practice experience
• at least 3 years directly related work experience in the mining industry
• supervisory experience and can lead and coach junior accountants
• excellent oral and written English skills.
• experience in computerized accounting applications
• the ability to work under multiple pressures and to meet deadlines while producing a high-caliber of work on a consistent basis.
• strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS with the ability to apply that knowledge
A professional accounting designation is preferred but not necessary
Supervising a department of three accounting staff, the accounting manager is responsible for full-cycle accounting, financial/managerial reporting, budgeting, variance analysis and written narratives, forecasting, cash/funds management, external audit, and internal controls. Additionally he or she will be responsible for administrative functions including, payroll, records management, documentation of procedures & processes and the application of policies and the adherence to all government and taxation filing requirements.
Please mall your resume with salary expectation to
PT East Asia Minerals Indonesia
Wisma 46- Kota BNI, 29th Floor, Suite 29.12
Jln. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 10220
No Tel or Fax please. Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview