PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC); Coordinator Logistic
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Coordinator Logistic (Code CL)
Key elements of the position include:
• Liaise with expediting team to anticipate schedule of the goods arrival and handling method as agreed by supplier in a purchase order.
• Update and co-ordinate with port services team to prepare appropriate handling equipment to discharge the goods in accordance with specific standard handling.
• Communicate with customs clearance to ensure the goods are released in timely manner.
• Prepare appropriate transportation of the goods from port services to designated points appointed by customers including escorts in accordance with KPC and Government standard procedure.
• Communicate with customers schedule of the goods to be dispatched and arrived in order to suit commissioning schedule.
• Constantly take the lead to develop, establish and review a safe standard practice in delivering goods in various size and type.
• Co-ordinate and prepare lay-down yard and other facilities such as goods storages, site offices required for expansion projects including relocation pf existing facilities due to establishment of project extent.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Tertiary qualification (S1) in Engineering or related qualification with 3 years experience in logistic management.
• Having knowledge or ability to quickly gain knowledge of Indonesian import and export and other prevailing regulation for goods delivery.
• Analytical, Problem Solving and Influencing Skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (written & oral) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (Level 6).
• Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject.
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.