CNOOC SES Ltd – 4 Positions
CNOOC SES Ltd , an International company based in Jakarta is requiring professional with international experiences to join the team.
1. STOCK ANALYST (Code: SA)
Scope of work:
* Reviews record for accuracy of information and compliances with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock level. * Schedules work for special and periodic inventories.
* Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records.
* Recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records. Job Specification: University Degree (S-1) in Engineering preferably in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Management (Production or Operations Management) with 3-5 years working experiences in Oil and Gas Industry especially in handling inventory, warehousing and materials turnover.
2. ADMINISTRATOR ASSET MANAGEMENT (Code: AAM)
Scope of work:
* Collects, compiles and recommends information or specifications of company asset and material, including surplus, dead or obsolete inventory items for Write-Off and Disposal.
* Follows up Material Transfer Request from/to other PSC until the transfer completed.
* Develops Write off Proposal (FUPP) in coordination with Stock Analyst and User Department and follow up with Government bodies.
* Complies and updates factual company asset on regular basis upon the Write-Off programs, in coordination with Office Management and Material Accounting.
* Implements health, safety, and environment policies and procedures in working area Job Specification: University Degree (S-1) in Industrial Engineering or Management/Accounting with 3-5 years working experiences in Oil and Gas industry especially in Material Knowledge, Material Accounting Systems and Following Up Mechanism.
3. SUPV. CAMP/CATERING SERVICES (CODE: CS)
Scope of work:
* Supervises, coordinates, inspects, monitors and controls accommodation for employees, contractors and guests
* Supervises, coordinates, inspects, monitors and controls all activities related to catering services
* Supervises, coordinates, inspects, monitors and controls all activities related to maintenance of building, facilities and other Infrastructures in Camp.
* Supervises, coordinates, inspects, monitors and controls all activities related to QHSE programs in Camp. * Supervises & coordinates activities of sewage treatment plant to comply with government regulations * Conducts regular satisfaction survey of the services every three (3) months
* Supervise & coordinates activities of incinerator, composting and garbage handling including hazardous waste handling Job Specification: Degree in S1/D4/D3 in Tourism and Hotel: Hotel or Catering disciplines with 3-5 years working experiences in hotel/ catering Industry or University Degree (S1) from Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering with 3-5 years working experiences in Oil and Gas industry especially in Camp Services Including Accommodation/Lodging, Catering, Industrial Hygiene/ Nutrition, Laundry, House Keeping, Gardening, Building Maintenance & Contract Administration.
4. MARINE INSPECTOR (Code: MI)
Scope of work:
* Inspects vessel or boat and other supporting systems regularly including, prior hiring and after maintenance or break down/dry dock within HSE & technical/engineering aspects.
* Prepares report od findings in marine transportation & its supporting facilities & observing of its workers.
* Investigates marine accidents.
* Updates & revisits SOPS of HSE subjects in marine and transportation. Maintains & updates all permit related to Marine Operations & HSE requirements. Prepares all correspondence to Government bodies concerning operation of FSO & terminals.
* Involves in preparation of marine and transportation in SOW, Technical Specification & HSE requirements.
D4 degree with at least ANT II or S1 in Marine Engineering with 8-10 years experience, especially in oil & gas industry. Knowledge in IMO regulations and HSE regulations is a must.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your Application together with CV and recent Photograph, put the name of the desired position on the subject email on May 3, 2009 at the latest to: Recruitment@cnooc.co.id