Oil and Gas Company – 3 Positions
OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
1. Process Engineer
• Provide functional and technical support to the field staff as required.
• Develops material and equipment specs for enhancing or replacing existing plants or procuring new items.
• Prepares reports and keeps records on operations activities, orders, etc. provides technical advice and supervision for the fields and terminals as necessary.
• Use chemical engineering skills to synthesize new process designs.
• Develop process flow diagrams heat and material balances piping and instrument drawings and economic estimates of chemical processes from initial concept to final design.
• Support production targets as required by the company development plan.
• Support all field operations such that oil production is optimized.
• Ensure that the necessary Process Engineering input is delivered to project and operational plans.
• Carry out special projects as assigned.
• Develop and monitor operating budget for all field departments and suggest recommendations for the same.
• Minimum BSc. in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
• More than ten (10) years of Engineering experience in upstream oil field operations and processes in an Oil and Gas company
• Onshore oil and gas plant experience, plant troubleshooting, process studies, process development.
• Waste handling e.g. produced water.
• Oil and Gas processing including oil and gas separation, gas treatment, dewatering and fiscal metering.
• Optimization of plant performance.
• Preparation of equipment specifications to meet design requirements.
• Sizing of process system components.
• Development of control and safeguarding philosophies and specifications.
• Preparing scope of work, feasibility studies, bid documents, equipment and system procurement, vendor negotiations and budget planning.
• Directing, supervising and administering turnkey projects from concept to commissioning.
• Institute procedures for project management.
• Supervising a multidisciplinary and multicultural workforce and have a good understanding of best oilfield procedures and practices.
2. Mechanical Engineer
• Provide mechanical engineering technical guidance and assurance for Major Projects, including application of client codes and standards.
• Review and advise on mechanical engineering deliverables from the Engineering Contractor.
• Work with the Contractor during specification, tender, selection, purchase, installation and commissioning of static and rotating equipment to provide the clients technical integrity assurance and direction.
• Interface with the existing Operations team and functional experts to capture lessons learnt and ensure operability, maintainability and reliability of mechanical equipment.
• Integrate the mechanical engineering activity with other project disciplines and delivery areas.
• Provide support during construction to ensure site technical queries, non-conformances, concession requests are properly resolved. Evaluate requests for deviations or exemptions to the established specifications and standards.
• Provide leadership in addressing mechanical design issues with considerations of cost, schedule, and quality.
• Determine risks to delivery and ensure adequate risk mitigation plans are in place.
• Ensure engineering quality in the discipline and advise on any training requirements.
• Provide technical input to risk assessments, Management of Change reviews, and project reviews
• Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards, and regulations that pertain to piping and mechanical equipment.
• Provide mentoring and coaching assistance to develop junior engineers
• Promote safety and environmental responsibility in all aspects of the design.
3. Project Engineer
• Define project plans and development strategies for procurement, contracts, work programs, and budgets.
• Participate in the bidding process to select contractors.
• Manage teams to assure that project quality, progress and cost control meet project goals.
• Help prepare insurance claims.
• Administrate Change Order Requests.
• Assist operations team with permits to work and ensure work compliance.
• Coordinate Marine Logistics and other offshore activities.
• Keep Project Management team informed of possible risks, exposures and potential deviations to/from contract.
• Prepare close-out reports.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a related Engineering Discipline
• 8 years experience in project engineering roles in offshore projects
• Knowledge and experience in EPCI type contract.
• Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills
• Good analytical and decision-making skills, along with good interpersonal skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• PC skills with MS Office applications (i.e. Project, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com