IT Support -Telecom Company
A leading provider telecom and distribution company appointed by telecom operators for telecommunications services in Indonesia, are seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
– Minimum D3/S1 graduate in Information Technology or Telecommunication from a reputable university.
– Age between 23 and 28 years-old.
– Knowledge of internet technology, web development & application server, understanding of OS (Linux & Windows), programming language (VB, Java, Scripting) & Database (MySQL, Microsoft SQL 2000).
– Overall familiarity with TCP/IP concepts, Linux/Windows Admin, LAN/WAN, data communication concepts (router/switch/ dsl).
– 1 years experience in the same field, fresh graduated are also welcome to apply.
– Able to work under pressure and able to work after hour (able to work on shift).
– Good analytical skill and fast learner, self motivated, proactive, honest and dedicated and have good interpersonal skill.
Job duties will include the following:
– Maintain, monitoring, test and review company system.
– Provide technical support and training to internal and external client.
– Troubleshooting and resolving network problems at main office and all of branch office.
– PC and Computer peripheral maintenance and operating common software for Office Automation.
– Preparing technical reports and daily reports.
– Supporting customer service via telephone and email.
Please post your resume complete with recent photograph not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement, email to: email@example.com, cc : firstname.lastname@example.org
All application will be treated strictly confidential. Only short candidates will be notified.