Fircroft – 3 Positions
Our Client, an Oil / Gas company in Indonesia is currently looking for :
EHS Supervisor – Jakarta
Below are the requirements:
1. Working closely with the Indonesia Management Team and the Regional EHS Manager in KL, provide EHS leadership and technical support to the Indonesia Businesses.
Provide leadership to the Indonesia EHS Team:
• Coordinate the activities of the Indonesia EHS Team
• Establish and maintain process for annual review of EHS performance and management system.
• Identify and draft EHS initiatives with the focus on execution and KPIs
EHS inspections, audit, system development and investigation:
• Coordinate and support incident investigations of local incidents, providing recommendations and corrective actions where required.
• Advocate and maintain the EHS elements of the management system and champion the EHS culture of the assets.
• Establish the assets risk matrix and management plan, ensuring that it is reviewed as part of the business process.
• Support the development and operation teams in delivering a continual improvement culture with the goal of zero injuries or serious incidents.
• Conduct EHS inspections and audits of contractor’s equipment systems as necessary.
Provide EHS advice and support to the management and the business:
• Continual review of EHS legislation, and advice to management on new issues. Support and assist the Business and Functions in the application of E&P Expectations for the Management of Environment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility (management system).
• Facilitate regulatory compliance on EHS matters, and to establish and sustain strong links with regulatory bodies.
• Provide support and advice to Management Supervisors and Operations personnel on matters related to EHS.
• Support the global EHS Functional Team members and carry out EHS project activities.
2. Managing relevant administration and report.
• AFE preparation
• Managing relevant reporting and administration work based on the needs of the respective organization (including data recording, correspondence, etc. – based on the function of this position). And
• conduct the necessary presentations to government officials;
• Ensuring the confidentiality of the company’s documentation.
3. Managing EHS function in the respective department.
• Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviors and commitment to environmental policies
• Emergency response duties as required
• Compliance with environmental regulations and targets
• Participate as a team member of the Emergency Response Team for Jakarta Office and Field/Gresik Office.
1. University Degree
2. Min 7 Years experience in Oil/Gas Company
3. Able to speak and write in English
4. Computer Literate
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) quoting position/reff number to :