Straits Asia Resources – 9 Positions
Straits Asia Resources is an SAX listed mining company with her parent company Straits Resources Limited headquartered in Perth and listed at the ASX.
One of our sites in South Kalimantan is looking for a high motivated and experience persons to fulfill the vacant positions:
1. Mine Superintendent
• Degree in mining engineering, minimum 7 years experience in coal mining, poses POM certificate and fluent in English both oral & written.
2. Drill & Blast Engineer
• Degree in mining Engineering, minimum 3 years experience as Drill & Blast engineer, poses blasting certificate also fluent in English both oral & written.
3. Drill & Blast Supervisor
• SMU or D3 in mining will preferably, POP certificate, minimum 5 years experience in open pit drill & blast operation also poses blasting certificate.
4. Drilling Foreman
• SMU or D3 in mining will be preferably, minimum 3 years experience in open pit drilling operation and familiar with rotary percussive drill machine.
5. Drill & Blast Administration
• SMU, minimum 1 year experience in magazine and explosive clerical job, computer literature and able to communicate in English.
6. Magazine Keeper
• SMU or D3 ini mining will preferably, minimum 3 years experience in Drill & Blast operation, posses blasting certificate and familiar with P1/P22 and magazine management.
• SMU, or D3 in mining will preferably, minimum 3 years experience in surface blasting operation, posses blasting certificate and well known with nonel tie-up.
8. Production Foreman
• SMU, or D3 in mining will be preferably, POP certificate and have a minimum 5 years experience in coal mine.
9. Coal Mining Foreman
• SMU or D3 in mining will be preferably, POP certificate, and have a minimum 5 years experience in coal mine.
How to apply:
Please send your application to :
PT Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku
Jl. Pupuk Raya no. 54
Or send via email to :