Premier Oil – 3 positions
Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position. Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company.
We are looking for:
Financial System Coordinator
• Continue improvement of Finance & Accounting system such as Sun System, Vision, Invoice processing, inventory control and other system.
• Continue improvement of Finance & Accounting procedures Manual.
• Liaise with other Departments and other Business Units to ensure other relevant system such as MP2 is fitting to Finance & Accounting system.
• Develop invoicing system for GSA2, GSA2 and GSA 4.
Fixed Asset Accountant
• In line with the increasing government requirement to monitor the fixed asset more emphasis on keeping track on the physical asset location and condition of the asset as well as more frequent asset reporting Harmoni III reporting change from semi annually to quarterly, inventory, low value asset becomes part of the report also there will be a focus to establish asset procedure liaising with logistic to additional resources require to perform these tasks.
• Deliver fully reconciled Harmoni III report with the actual physical asset from the [physical check field work with accurate location, asset condition.
• Establish asset procedure with the logistic and HR Service team, for small/moveable asset, asset ordered, asset receive, asset numbering, project completion report, place into service and book in Harmoni III.
• Modify Harmoni III depreciation calculation to get ready for the new PSC term Oct 09. liase with BPMIGAS Harmoni III team to ensure that the depreciation calculation is accurate.
• To ensure the financial reports are presented accurately and timely by maintaining general ledger and analyzing accounts balance; evaluating inter-company office recharges, evaluating prepayment, preparing G&A allocation, performing gas accounting practices, preparing debit notes to third party and inter group or inter company
• 5 – 7 yrs experience preferable from Oil and Gas Company.
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
Please submit a comprehensive resume in English with contact number within 7 days of the advertising date to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
E-mail : NPutranti@premier-oil.com
Please Note CVs not more than 1 MB and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.