PT.Bank Mizuho Indonesia – RECEPTIONIST
PT.Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
RECEPTIONIST (Code: RCP) GENERAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
You will be responsible in handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, guest rooms and/meeting room’s reservations and arrangement as well as arranging conference calls requests.
* Similar experience as a Receptionist in an established company for minimum 1 year.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Diploma in Public Relations, Secretary of related discipline. Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 500 or TOEFL of min. 450).
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Service-oriented and possess teamwork spirit.
* Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Employment vacancy: Initial 1 year contract.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: