Exploration Geologist for an Oil and Gas Company based in Jakarta
Exploration Geologist for an Oil and Gas Company based in Jakarta.
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required :
• Minimum 15 years of oil and gas industry experience.
• MSc or PhD degree in geology or closely related field.
• Asia/South East Asia experience essential in particularly for Indonesia.
• Must be very familiar with all aspects relating to exploration geology, tools and methods, log evaluation and basin modelling including close interface with 2D and 3D seismic.
• Experience in 2D/3D workstation interpretation and/or PC geological software tools.
• Understanding of aspects relating to development geology/field development plans a plus.
• Good knowledge of industry standard geological software.
• Team player and self-starter.
• This is a local staff role open to applicants of Indonesian nationality only.
Key responsibilities include :
• Play and prospect evaluation, generation and recommendations to management.
• Evaluation of new ventures at the exploration level and/or development/production level.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of geological studies from early stage exploration to development stages.
• Preparation/presentation of technical material to the company s management, partner(s) and government officials.
• Supervision of all aspects of geology during Exploration/Appraisal drilling as required.
Please email a copy of your resume to :