Premier Oil – Anoa Production Manager
Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position.
Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company.
We are looking for:
Anoa Production Manager
• To manage all Premier Oil s Indonesia Production Operation and Facilities to ensure :
– All corporate & Legislated local and international Production Standards are met;
– All budget targets are met;
– All HSE Management system and environmental standards are adhered to;
– Adequate competent, trained and motivated human resources are available and organized to best meet operational needs;
– Transfer of technology expectations are met;
– Commercial objectives are achieved.
• Provide key production input into Budgets, Strategic Business and Work Plans;
• Provide technical support for the evaluation of new business ventures;
• Provide Production advice to the President and other senior managers in Indonesia, and produce innovative solutions to problem which will ensure that the Company s priorities are met at all times adding the required value to the organization.
• 10 – 20 yrs experience in production in the Oil & Gas Industry. Previously experience in Indonesia or a foreign environment is mandatory. Including 5 yrs as a Manager;
• Bachelor degree in Engineering;
• Highly developed technical, planning, analytical, communication skills both written and analytical skills;
• Self- starter who can plan and work independently and in detail;
• Team leadership and Training skills are necessary;
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position.
Please submit a comprehensive resume in English with contact number within 7 days of the advertising date to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
E-mail : NPutranti@premier-oil.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.