PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA-NDT TECHNICIANS
PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore OIL & GAS facility developer in Indonesia and one of the largest marine contractors in the world requires few proficient, efficient, and highly motivated Indonesian individuals for the following positions:
Essentials Job duties:
• Perform daily NDT activities (UT, MT & PT) for all ongoing projects in all shifts.
• Daily monitoring of NDT results & reviews, along with customers & 3rd party reps.
• Ensuring NDT is performed as per scheduled work-plans with adequate resources & in accordance to codes / specs & standards with highest efficiency, reliability & integrity.
• Able to train & supervise NDT related Trainees & technicians.
• Shall be certified as a minimum to ASNT level II in UT, MT & PT with valid certification (PCN qualified are preferred as well)
• Should be able to work consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment with least supervision.
• Shall have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in performing UT, PT & MT in either shipyards or oil / gas fabrication industry.
• Familiarity with international codes/standards, is a must, with a good technical skills in the evaluation & interpretation of various weld configurations & defects in structural, piping and pressure vessels.
• Shall report to yard NDT Coordinator and should be matured, a quick learner, a team player & an individualistic and maintain credibility of company & self.
• Possess self-confidence & having ability to deal with personnel at all levels & nationalities & performing work with the highest ethical standards/ norms.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas & colleagues who rank with the best in the industry, then please send your application and resume in English, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4 x 6cm) no later than 10 days to
Human Resources Department
PT. McDermott Indonesia
JI. Bawal – Batu Ampar, Batam Island Indonesia
Note: Interview will be conducted in Jakarta