ANZ Graduate Associate (INTAKE MARCH 2009)
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business to meet the needs of more customers in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 35 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will be enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
ANZ is planning a rapid expansion of its Retail Network and Corporate Banking in Indonesia. Over the next five years our aim is for our business to grow rapidly and become a significant major bank in Indonesia. To support this growth there are currently a number of graduate opportunities within our Corporate Banking and Retail Team. We invite talented applicants who are suitably qualified, committed and hard working.
We seek high potential officers who have the ability to progress into Management in the future in Corporate Banking and Retail Banking. Successful candidates will be provided with on the job training and career development opportunities.
Graduate Associate (INTAKE MARCH 2009)
* Fresh graduate (Bachelor/Master degree) from a reputable university
* Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesia
* Focused on fostering innovation
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills and numerical ability with strong problem solving ability
* Self initiative, enthusiastic in learning new things, high motivation and committed
* Computer literacy (Words, Excel, Power Point)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, opportunities for job attachment and overseas training to ANZ in Asia countries and career development.
Due to regulatory requirements, this role is only open to Indonesian Nationals.
“Valuing everyone between A aNd Z”
If you receive this advertisement through a job board, please apply at http://www.anz.com/indonesia/en/About-Us/Careers/