CLIENT SATISFACTION ADVOCATE [IBM]
IBM has always delivered technology innovation to our customers. Now, we partner with them in their business and help them become special company, and to stay special. To make our customers special, we need people who are above the ordinary.
IBM Indonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best breed of IT Solutions and Services to customers.
Do you have the confidence? Do you have the enthusiasm? Do you have the insights to partner with customers and deliver solutions and have significant positive impact on their business?
CLIENT SATISFACTION ADVOCATE
(POSITION CODE : S_D-0207619)
* Coordinating Client Satisfaction programs within country that improves client’s satisfaction.
* Promote execution of Client Satisfaction best practices, i.e. Set/Met, Close out calls, Integrated Client Health Check.
* Analyze client satisfaction feedback and assist sales management to identify pervasive issues that impact our client’s satisfaction.
* Share current information and trends with country’s management using global Client Satisfaction Analytical tools.
* Collaborate with client’s teams using summary and detailed analysis to prioritize actions.
* Minimum of Bachelor Degree from any major background.
* Minimum of 5 years experience working as a professional in IT company. Preferably working sales, sales support or delivery projects.
* Strong analytical thinking and data interpretation.
* Good in establishing relationship and communicate effectively at all levels.
* Good listening, communication and presentation skills.
* Strong skill in using Microsoft Excel and Brio.
* Team player.
* Proficient in Bahasa and English, both written and spoken.
Submit your application through ibm.com/employment/id, at the latest by December 22nd, 2008. Search for the position code and apply through IBM career portal.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.