ACCOUNTING STAFF at BANGKOK BANK PCL
We are the largest commercial bank in Thailand and one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank will always be there, every step of the way, a friend to our customers wherever their journey leads.
Our Vision is to continue to be the leading financial service provider in Thailand, and to be the leading international bank in Asia. We will do this by providing world-class service and products to all our customers.
Please find our company details on www.bangkokbank.com
* Local / Overseas graduate from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale)
* Major in Accounting.
* Minimum 3 years in Banking: having knowledge in LHBU, LBBU and LBU reports to Central Bank
* Possesses good knowledge and experience in Corporate Income Tax and Withholding Income Tax (having skills from Brevet A and B is an advantage).
* Able to perform nostro (bank) reconciliation.
* Fluency in both oral and written English.
1. Make MIS report.
2. Input Accounting Slip & Posting rate for MIS.
3. Weekly Report to Bank Indonesia (LBBU) :
– Net Open Position.
– Balance Sheet.
– Third Party Fund
4. Business Fund for End of Month.
5. Monthly Bank Indonesia Report (LBU) :
– Profit and Loss (Form 2).
– Lists of Placement with BI (Form 3).
– Lists of Placement with other Banks (Form 4)
– Lists of Marketable Securities (Form 5).
– Lists of Credit Granted (Form 6).
– Lists of other claims (Form 7).
– Lists of Allowance for Earning Assets (Form 9).
– Lists of inter-office with office carried out operational activities outside Ind. (Form 11).
– Lists of other assets (form 12).
– Lists of Guarantee Issued (Form 29).
– Lists of credit approval in monthly reporting period (Form 31).
– Lists of Derivative transaction (Form 35).
– Lists of details on other assets (Form 36).
– Lists of other non-operational income (Form 38).
6. Payment of Expenses.
7. Deposit Report of Pension Fund BBPCL
9. Filing Tax Form/Reports on monthly basis.
10. To perform Nostro (Bank) reconciliation
11. Other matters assigned by the Management.
If your background and qualifications meets these requirements, please send your complete application, CV, transcripts and recent photograph to :
Bangkok Bank PCL
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 3
UP. Personnel Department
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret only short listed candidate will be notified)
“PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RESUME BEFORE APPLY”