CORPORATE PLANNING OFFICER [Bank BumiPutera]
In responding to our need to aggressive growth of our business, the Bank invite high potential talents professional, for the position as:
CORPORATE PLANNING OFFICER
Responsibilities & Requirements :
* To maintain a rigorous analysis procedure to ensure appropriate review and approval of major company decisions.
* Involved in the planning and development process for the corporation’s long term strategy, directs the development of the corporation’s annual business plan and key performance indicators, and directs the measurement, reporting and stewardship of the company’s performance against the annual business plan targets.
* Participating in making strategic planning and development of finance banking
* Identify market opportunities; evaluate business performance.
* Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
* Having 3 years experience in Banking Industry, and minimum 1 years experience in developing and analyze banking finance
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
This position is Manager level, reports to Corporate Planning Division Head.
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful applicants. If you meet with our requirements, please send your comprehensive CV and recent photograph within 7 days after this advertisement to:
Recruitment & Performance Management Head
PT. Bank Bumiputera Indonesia Tbk.