The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China.
APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra. APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum speed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 350,000 tons per year.
We are now seeking high qualified and challenged persons to fill the positions of Engineer.
· D3/S1 from Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics Instrumentation with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale of 4.00).
· Fresh graduate or experienced are welcome to apply
· Able to operate computer ( at least MS Office programs).
· Good communication in English, both verbal and written. Mandarin is an advantage.
· Willing to work on Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau.
If you interested to join us, please register yourself to our job portal :